• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Relationship needs a band-aid quick

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I mean damn she is just crazy and has issues. Just a few minutes ago I go in the kitchen and she ask me if I want a baby. I tell her of course and she takes my hand and hit's her stomach with it. If you ask me she is crazy.
That's very sweet lavoid, insulting her on a public forum. Is it really that crazy that a woman asks you about a child? I mean, if you plan to have something together, she needs to know this if it's something she wants in the future. There's no harm in asking or knowing.

If you ask me I just think she is mad that she only makes 13,000 a year where as I make any where ranging from 22,000 to 30,000.
That's good, blame your relationship flaws on gender issues. You should be a politician with that kind of logic. This doesn't seem like the problem at all.

You need to have a bit more respect for her and not resort to trying to end this thread on the assumption that she's just 'crazy' and 'has issues,' it's rather childish. You should sit down with her and talk about what you both want and why you think the relationship is rocky. Don't be so narrow-minded either (Do you really think she cares, deep down, about how much money you make over her more than love?) and hear her side of it.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Lavoid:

It seems like you're both confused and conflicted. In the first thread where we discussed your relationship issues you made a point to show that it was you who wanted to be with her all of the time, and in effect smother her. Now, you have it as her wanting to be with you after you come home from work to the point that she's smothering you. It's no wonder you're having problems in the relationship if you're sending her the same mixed messages you're sending us. I have a feeing that you have no idea what you want in a relationship other than a feeling of familiarity.

Hoosier.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
That's very sweet lavoid, insulting her on a public forum. Is it really that crazy that a woman asks you about a child? I mean, if you plan to have something together, she needs to know this if it's something she wants in the future. There's no harm in asking or knowing.
I'm well aware that there is no harm in asking or knowing. May be I forgot to type it in, but she took my hand ant hit her stomach with it.

That's good, blame your relationship flaws on gender issues. You should be a politician with that kind of logic. This doesn't seem like the problem at all.
I don't see how I was blaming any thing on gender issues so please point that out to me.

You need to have a bit more respect for her and not resort to trying to end this thread on the assumption that she's just 'crazy' and 'has issues,' it's rather childish. You should sit down with her and talk about what you both want and why you think the relationship is rocky. Don't be so narrow-minded either (Do you really think she cares, deep down, about how much money you make over her more than love?) and hear her side of it.
I was never trying to end the thread so you need to back track on that. If I wanted it ended I would have asked for it.

As for talking I have tried that before and that hasn't work, at least up until now. Last night we had a nice long talk and I must say that was probably the most realistic conversation we have in months. We spoke about what is tearing us apart and every thing. I must confess I'm very happy that we have gotten the chance to talk. I owe it to fusion for the most part.