• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Relationship/dating sites...

firehawk

Registered Member
after having more than enough with the shallowness, silliness and mentallity of women in my country (yes, I can say it and dont care if you disagree, I have millions of reasons to say this! :p) - does anyone know of any decent dating/relationship websites aimed for searching for dutch or american women?

pedals

Registered Member
I've heard lots of good things about Plentyoffish.com. I went on there once just for fun. I didn't really see anyone interesting but one guy, who turned out to be sort of weird. Still, it could be fun to try if you're brave or isolated (desperate) enough. Yeah. I guess I didn't really give anyone else a chance after that first one. It really turned me off, but who knows. Some people seem to like it.

firehawk

Registered Member
i dont. its a stupid site! And I was talking about relationship sites specifically furthermore of american/dutch aimed too.

if there is something you dont like, then please dont recommend it to someone else :)