• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Relationship Advice Needed :)

konboye

Registered Member
She wants you to use your imagination and do small random things like the folowing(lol, i know):

Send her random text or sext messages eg "Baby, this is just a little something to distract you, and remind you about us, I love you"

Buy her something sometimes, anything, even icecream. It just shows that you always have her in your head and heart.

Support her in all her endeavours, ask questions, suggest ideas and remind her to update you on her personal stuff.

Take her out to shows and events, eg comedy shows or live music.

Let her know you are in it for all time, even when things go south.

I hope you get the idea here, she wants you to show her that you love her, not just by saying it or saying things like, "you know how I feel about you". Love is not how you "feel", it is what you "do". Do love everyday.