Relationship Advice Needed :)

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by CarlW93, Sep 27, 2010.

1. CarlW93

CarlW93 New Member

ive recently split my girlfreind because she didnt think that i cared about her. i am currently trying to do everything i can to show her how i feel about her and im looking for a song that has teh lyrics i need. i know it should be soemthing personal i just need some songs as ideas because i cant find anything that has any nice lyrics. i just want to tell her how much she means to me.
    Any ideas would be much aprecciated thanx :D

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

First off you should clarify with her your definition about caring. Maybe you and her have different ways of showing how much you care that's why she's having misunderstanding.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

A song is a nice gesture, but a song won't keep her warm at night. It won't comfort her when she's hurt and it won't listen to her problems when she needs help. Bottom line, the song is only a nice first step, you need to be ready to do far more than that.

idisrsly likes this.
  4. CarlW93

CarlW93 New Member

yes i know i have a lot to do i just want to tell her what i feel and im not very good with words. im seeing her soon and going to buy her some flowers and put some music on just to initially show what i feel. after that i got alot more to do i know :)

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I imagined you did, I just wanted to be thorough because some people think that's all it takes. Have you asked her why she feels that way?

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

YouTube - I miss you by Incubus

I love this one, might be a good choice.

Even if you don't think you're good with words, writing her a letter or a poem that comes from the heart would be better than any other song someone else has written!

7. CarlW93

CarlW93 New Member

well i work on saturdays and sundays and at college 3 days a wwek. she says we wont work because we dont see ach other enough but ive told her that id see her nay day of the week.

8. MissKTed

MissKTed New Member

Try something by The Script or James Morrison... You dont need to go all out to show somebody how much you care, sometimes its just the little things that matter. Its the little things my boyfriend does for me now and again that shows me he cares, in his own odd little way! :p

9. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Exactly, actions speak louder than words than a song. I would rent a horse and buy a dozen roses and sweep her off her feet like in Pretty Woman. Not really, but I would do something out of the ordinary to show how much I care about her. A song will not do justice my friend. A letter or a poem written by you would be nice too, but you will have to do more than that.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Wait, you broke up with her because she didn't think you cared? Did I read that right?