Relation you love most in whole World

Hi,

In our life there are some peoples who are very special for us like friends, mother, father, siblings etc i love my mother and i am nothing without her

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I'm assuming you are asking who our favorite relationship is with...

I definitely can't choose one out of my family, I can name a few though. My mom is the greatest, my little brothers are a lot of fun and I owe them a lot for making my childhood so much fun, my older brother ..i would do anything for him and vice versa, My dad is the greatest, and my older sister is definitely my shoulder to cry on.

I love my friends, too, ... but I couldn't ever choose a favorite.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah, I can't choose a favourite either.

Dad firstly because he set me straight, without him I'd still be on the streets doing stupid shit & also for persuing me to play football and always gives me money.

Mother for..yeah nothing to be honest. But I still love her.

Sisters for spoiling me so bad.

& mates for being there everytime.

I couldn't possibly choose who I love best out of my family. I get along better with some more than others, understand some more than others, but love? Couldn't say.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Once you've racked up a couple-few rug rats, you never have just one favorite relation again.

Shout out to Moms, who always assumes that she's at the top of my list.

There's not a top winner. |: I mean my parents and sister are the most consistent people I rely on emotionally and have been, so I guess they're at the top collectively. But it's hard for me to say a very special person just cause I tend to like people whole-heatedly when I like them. There's not much room for one to come out as the best. |:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love all of my family very much and could never say I love a certain person the most as it wouldn't be true. I have a lot of love to give and it's unconditional for all of them.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
This is an easy one...My eldest brother closely followed by my mum. I'm not really close to any of my other family so I guess that makes it easier for me.