• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I <3 GF Reintroduction

Teorropy

Hello everyone,

My name is Terry Johnson, some may know me as gnopostopi, blackstorm. I was a part of this forum a long time ago. Actually use to work with the owner of here. Thought I should come back again. Will talk more later.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back. I do remember you. It's great to see you return to popmalt. Hopefully you decide to stick around and posts.

I'm the admin of the forums. Feel free to ask me or Mirage any questions that you may have.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Welcome back Terry. I noticed you on this morning but somehow I missed your intro thread. Really been busy lately. At least that is my official excuse.:) Really happy you decided to give us a try again and will be looking forward to having you on.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Well done!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merricles Introductions 5
Mirage Introductions 24