Regular Mustard or...

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by oXygen, Oct 12, 2008.

1. oXygen

oXygen Registered Member

Whats your favorite kind of mustard? Regular mustard or anything else?

I like Dijon Mustard.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I hate mustard. I think it looks horrible, smells horrible and tastes horrible.

My mum has it on almost everything and I never understood why.

3. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

i like normal mustard i also like blending it with ketchup and putting on my burger but all say that mustard is best up in the sky lol

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I some how knew when I saw you had posted here, that there'd be some retarded ass pun on your name. And you almost had me pleasantly surprised. But no, that was about as bad as I expected.

Also, I liked a good honey mustard

Mustardsky likes this.
  5. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I like honey mustard as well, especially on sandwiches or as dip for chicken strips.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Dijon mustard. The rest are :beurk: for me.

7. SebNoker

SebNoker Registered Member

Mustard and mayonaise, thats a mix man, have it with a ham and cheese sandwich or i barbequed steak...heavenly....

8. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I will eat honey mustard sometimes. But besides that all other kinds of mustards gross me out to no end.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I never really branched out in the mustard department. I pretty much just had the regular stuff for my whole life and never really had the urge to explore any other. :eek:

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I like nice yellow mustard it's definitely the best kind, I put it on just about everything that most people would normally put mayonnaise on (except for fish sticks).

Mustard > Mayonnaise, that's what I think.