• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Regular Auctions Poll

Is he really Solid Snake

• Yep.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! That is NOT Solid Snake!

• He's Oceliquid.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Please take the time and post to this poll. We would like to know what Regular auctions do you watch or or bid on? And would you like to see more regular auctions featured in here more in the future? Thanks ~Night~

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
I only watch ones I am thinking of bidding on. Disney stuff, kids stuff, concert tickets etc. Just bought an overhead projector. Any ol thing that I don't want to pay full retail for and happen to need or want at the time.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Personally, I watch ALL my buddies auctions that need watching! As for what I want to see posted here? I would list all my stuff here strange or everyday... you never know what one of us may need sometime... Anybody have a need to unload some tools? Maybe some Kitchen appliances? I'm gonna have to replace some of that soon. Hmmmmm... I feel a new thread coming to.... the idea box!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Clothes, Shoes and Purses were my thing back in the day...
Not sure if that really counts... lol...

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Don't forget to tell us what types of regular auctions you would like to see featured here at AS.
We will be doing a number of polls to better understand what you the AS members would like to see.
Thanks ~Night~

Nanner

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Personally, I watch ALL my buddies auctions that need watching! As for what I want to see posted here? I would list all my stuff here strange or everyday... you never know what one of us may need sometime... Anybody have a need to unload some tools? Maybe some Kitchen appliances? I'm gonna have to replace some of that soon. Hmmmmm... I feel a new thread coming to.... the idea box!

Yeah I didn't mention about watching the auctions from here but he said "regular" :lol: Watching the auctions of the AS people is a given.

<needs to FIND her tools. My brother was over working on some stuff>

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi. If you all want new things here you need to do this poll and make sure all the other AS members see this..... Don't let your voice go unheard...........

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nightsurfer said:
Hi. If you all want new things here you need to do this poll and make sure all the other AS members see this..... Don't let your voice go unheard...........
My voice go unheard.......hahahaha.....fat chance!!!!!!!!

BTW, I think everyone should change their internal tick-tock-clock, so you can be on here with me in the early morning hours! Seems like you all are coming when I'm going! :(
Gets kinda lonely being here all by myself!

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
If you don't vote your voice will not be heard..

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
the things that I buy on Ebay the most is girls clothing, So I guess I would like to see more of that : )

Status
Not open for further replies.