Reggie Bush

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Reggie Bush has had an average career so far, some games he's been explosive and the best player on the field, and other times he's no where to be seen. Injuries has hurt him a bit as well. But do you think this guy will become better, or what we see now is what we'll see for the rest of his career? I compare him to a poor Brian Westbrook to be honest, do you think he'll ever get to Westbrook's level?

Only time will tell, this year just might be his year to return to stardom but nothing really compares to his rookie year when he almost got the Saints to the Superbowl.

no he is a bust he is a 4th reciver trying to run the ball i think the saint would be better with out him. cause him being that high of a pick and a so called can't miss player they can't take touches away from him and give them to someone else because of the pay. then they will be critized saying that they never let him develope even though he won't get any better.

as a matter of fact that whole top ten of that draft was trash for the most part all the so called great skill postion players were trash
bush young huff leinart vernon davis

although williams hawk fergueson and sims did good

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
How quickly we forget the Saints were a game away from the SuperBowl a couple years ago. If he's healthy he's as explosive as any backer in the league.

I dont think he's hit his potential yet but I think he'll have a great season.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry Sketch but I disagree with you. He's better than just a fourth receiver. When healthy he's a dangerous weapon. He can hurt you as a receiver or a running back, which is a great combination. I think he's only going to get better. He just needs to stay healthy.