Reggie Bush

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well since Deuce is out for the season, I guess it's time for Bush to step it up, and show why that he should of been the number one pick over Mario Williams. Now my question to you guys is this, how do you think he's going to, especially in his first game? Do you think he'll dominate the games? Do you think he'll have more then four 100 yards rushing games? Do you think he's going to to score lots of touchdowns? So many questions, try to answer some lol.

H

hendu

Don't forget about the UDFA that they liked well enough to cut Antonio Pittman, Pierre Thomas outta Illinois. He could step up as much as people think Aaron Stecker may have to. But I personally think Reggie Bush is the real deal. Been a huge fan since his USC days. Not sure about his long term ability as an NFL RB, but I root for him a lot. He'll be spelled often with this being his first start, but he should get over that soon enough. He is the only guy I have a poster of that's not on one of my favorite teams, proving how much of a fan of his I am.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I think he will have a weak first start. I really think before Reggie's career gets going and hits his stride he needs a bruiser back to split carries with him. Just like Deuce.

I think with him starting though he will get a good amount of yards from scrimmage over the course of the season. I estimate about 1200-1300 total yards receiving and rushing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that Payton should use him like Andy Reid uses Westbrook, he has the ability to make plays has a running back, and a wide receiver. I personally believe that he's going to have a great game this weekend, and he's going to show people that he's the real deal, and he can be a number one back if he needs to. I think that he's going to get a lot of carries because the passing game isn't working right now.