• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Reggie Bush: Big game performer?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Reggie Bush hasn't had the career everyone expected him to have so far, there's still lots of time left though.

But after watching him playing against the Cardinals I have to say that when games are "prime time" he always shows up. The game he had against the Cardinals, and the two touchdowns he had were simply amazing especially the ones where he left everyone wondering which direction he was heading.

I hate the Saints but I sure love to watch this guy play, especially when the games are big games.

Thoughts?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've always loved watching him play. For whatever reason he hasn't been what everyone expected him to be in the NFL, but I still think he's one of the most talented players in the league. The game last weekend might have been his breakout game.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've always loved watching him play. For whatever reason he hasn't been what everyone expected him to be in the NFL, but I still think he's one of the most talented players in the league. The game last weekend might have been his breakout game.
I agree, I've always loved Reggie Bush and whether or not he started out as great as everyone wanted him to.... I dont think it matters. What matters is him working with the team and putting the numbers up in situations that count.

Hell I'd almost think that him not being a superstar right off the shoot is probably better for his career in the long run. Especially if he has the opportunity to stay with the Saints for the bulk of his career. He has a lot to offer and I believe he's being utilized properly there.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He might be better in a different system. Maybe he isn't getting the blocks he needs. There could be a lot of factors other than skill that are holding him back.

I hope he has a monster season. I think Reggie is awesome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I wouldn't blame it on the offensive line since their pretty good and players like Pierre Thomas as had great success.

But I do agree with you that a different system might help him since the Saints have so many running backs options to go and Bush loses touches because of that.

But this topic wasn't really about his career, I am just wondering if you guys believe Reggie Bush is a big time player after watching him on Saturday? Do you think he steps it up even more when the game has huge implications?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V NFL 4
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
T Bathroom Wall 1
Babe_Ruth College Sports 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 6