Regal & Wang Yang coming back soon?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
-- Jimmy Wang Yang's suspension due to a Wellness Policy violation ends tomorrow. He was suspended on Monday, June 9. He will be eligible to return to the ring at this Saturday's SmackDown/ECW house show in Savannah, Georgia.

I saw that on rajah.com. Also, William Regal's 60 day suspension is due up on July 18th. Wonder what will happen with him?

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
-- Jimmy Wang Yang's suspension due to a Wellness Policy violation ends tomorrow. He was suspended on Monday, June 9. He will be eligible to return to the ring at this Saturday's SmackDown/ECW house show in Savannah, Georgia.

I saw that on rajah.com. Also, William Regal's 60 day suspension is due up on July 18th. Wonder what will happen with him?

I'd like to see yang repackaged. He does some sick martial arts moves in the ring, and I think a focus on that would be pretty cool (as in the past with his Yakuza gimmick). I don't like the whole "oh look he's a redneck but he's not white!" thing. There are enough redneck gimmicks around.

As far as Regal goes, my guess is that he comes back continuing to claim kingship over the WWE, but without as much power. He'll probably be a small part of RAW, but may feud with Kofi. Who knows.

I'm worried about the smaller wrestlers such as Yang because it doesn't seem like the WWE are using the smaller wrestlers as much - just the middle and larger ones. But, umm, as you said, I would like it if they gave Jimmy a new gimmick and perhaps a heel turn to feud with Shannon Moore or somebody. >.<;

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hopefully Regal goes to Smackdown or ECW and doesn't regain General Manager status. I've never been a fan of him as a General Manager, I much rather see him wrestle then the General Manager on Raw.

I hope they change Wang Yang gimmick, I think it's pretty stupid, he's a talented wrestler and he should be wrestling on Smackdown or ECW. He's a high flyer so make sure that he wrestlers other cruiserweights.