Regal Suspended -- Who should be the new GM?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The suspension explains why he was "Fired" from GM the other night. He voilated the wellness policy for his second time and will be gone for 60 days.

Any thoughts on who the new GM will/should be?

It can't be Coachman. I'd like to see Austin or Foley come back and take over the GM role. Maybe Stephanie if she has had the kid. Haven't seen Shane on-screen for a while, either.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have no clue who the next General Manager is going to be, but I really hope it's going to be someone that is better then Regal. I know a lot of people really liked him as the GM but I didn't think he did that good of a job.

I don't want to see Foley has the General Manager because he's done it a lot since he's retired. Stone Cold would be a great GM. I wouldn't mine to see Flair has the new GM either.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Flair would be good but he just retired and probably wants to say off of the road for a while.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If it is Teddy Long then I'll be very disapointed. Ted Dibiase was there as well last night on Raw, if he's the one who becomes the General Manager I'll be very happy. I think he could make a great GM, especially if they give him a good storyline.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
If it is Teddy Long then I'll be very disapointed. Ted Dibiase was there as well last night on Raw, if he's the one who becomes the General Manager I'll be very happy. I think he could make a great GM, especially if they give him a good storyline.
I was going to say I'd love Teddy to be GM again but I'd rather he replaced Vicki and Ted DiBiase take over Raw. That would be awesome.

Not to say I dont like Teddy because I like him alot, but DiBiase would be a nice change of pace.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't get me wrong Teddy has done a good job as the General Manager and I do enjoy watching him. But I just want fresh blood that's all and Teddy Long already has a pretty big role on Smackdown. So lets see someone new and entertaining.

Since Teddy got "fired" and now that Regal is gone, I thought they set it up that way so Teddy would be GM for RAW. I can see something good out of this. Teddy could still have bad feelings towards Vickie and create a RAW vs SmackDown! sort of feud. It could work... eh?

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
DiBiase would be awesome and refreshing.

I'm really surprised to hear about this, especially since Regal's story had so much momentum. I was really enjoying it.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
It'll be more than likely theodore long as the new GM. He was good on smackdown and will do a better job on raw. But I rather have Ric Flair as GM and Theodore be the assistant. That way Flair can make a one night appearance and come back whenever he chooses.