• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, molested women, Wake Up In Hospital

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A group of 51 refugees were brutally assaulted outside a night club in Murmansk, Russia, after they groped and molested women at a night club Saturday.
Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, Wake Up In Hospital The Next Morning

These refugees were asked to leave Norway because of bad behavior so they decided to try it in Russia. It didn't work out so well for them there, the Russians taught them a lesson they won't soon forget.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
В единстве народов сила России!
Translation - Never F with a bear! In Russia justice is the unity of the people. Those migrants are lucky they didnt get slammed by Cossacks.
So maybe the EU has a lot to learn about dealing with migrants. They totally should be learning from Russia. :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope they figured out in Russia they can't just go around molesting women or they will get more than a slap on the wrist.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't always approve how Russians act in those situations but this time, they got it right. Hope those dirtbags learned their lesson.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't always approve of what the Russians do either but in this case they did exactly what needed to be done. I'm glad the police didn't arrest them for giving them a beating those men won't soon forget or even file a report.

Twitch

Registered Member
Wow, even the police that came to break them up reportedly punched a few of them before making the arrests. The refugees definitely don't know much about Eastern European culture, or they wouldn't attempt to do the same thing in Russia that got them kicked out of Norway.

I had heard reports of some refugees acting this way, but also other reports that it was being blown out of proportion by racists and the like. I guess not.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I hate reading stuff like this because I'm a big supporter of refugee families getting a fresh start in a new country. Assholes like this ruin it for honest hard working people.

I read an article (I'll see if I can find and post it here) that the Norwegian government is offering classes to male refugees to teach them how to behave around women. I think that's something other European countries can do, but at the same time, I also feel that this is something you should already know. You shouldn't need a classroom to figure out how to treat people with respect and decency. It's kinda weird how socially retarded some of these men are. How do you figure it's okay to molest someone in public (in a country that has plenty of anti-refugee sentiments, no less) and think you're not going to face severe repercussions?

Last edited: