Referrals

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Steerpike, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

Currently a profile shows how many referrals a member has, how about actually listing them?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't understand what your trying to say here? Can you please give more details about what you mean when you say listen them. Do you mean to list the members you referred?

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It was pretty obvious that he wanted to see who he's referred. I agree with him, I'd like a little list in the profile of members that have been referred. Maybe a drop-down box for MJ, haha.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

WEll there's a way that you can view the members that you referred, I don't know if it still works, but you click on a member and if he has a box with a green check on the beside his name it means that you recruited him. But I agree with you I rather have a list then check every member.

HAHA that's hilarious Steve.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Yeah, the little check mark works. I can always tell because I referred Echoes.

So, El Presidente, can we have a list of our referrals?

Actually, I'd still like to have an entire stat page.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Remind me in a bit. There are a few other things that are more important right now that's all. :)

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I had 10 referrals at FC. Is there any way you could get me them back, Hybrix?

I like the idea btw.

8. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

Correct. It is possible that someone joins on referral and then doesn't let the person who referred them know that they are there.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008