• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ref number?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I can not find the number I can give to my friend he may use to say I recommend him to come to GF. Can anyone help to know where I find this?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know this for sure but I thought all he would have to do is put in your screen name in when it asks him who referenced him to GF.

He does this while he's first signing up.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I never used it but I do remember we used to be able to give a referral link. I've seen it in MyGF before, I'm sure. My computer is being slooow at the moment so it's difficult to look for it, but maybe it's been removed? I dunno. Millz might be right also and an alternative could be for him to just use your screen name.

edit: still can't find it but yeah, after some investigation, apparently the screen name thing works in just the same way as the link.

Last edited: