• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Redskins' Haynesworth "Contract doesn't make him a slave"

BigBob

Registered Member
WASHINGTON -- Albert Haynesworth said Saturday his $100 million contract doesn't make him a slave to the Washington Redskins.

In an interview with 106.7 The Fan, the two-time All-Pro defensive tackle said the big paychecks don't mean he can't push back when the team asks him to play a different position.

"I mean, I'm not for sale. Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but ... that don't mean I'm for sale or a slave or whatever."
I hope he would get cut, the NFL would tell him to pay back his bonuses and then no one picks him up.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I wish for the same thing. He is the infected sore on the asshole of the NFL. I didn't think he was such a shitty guy back on the Titans, then again I should've seen it coming, I mean he did curb stomp a player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Konshentz NFL 1
Doc NFL 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 9
Babe_Ruth NFL 0