Redecorating my "other" house!

As my favorite time of the year approaches, I've been spending more and more time at my 2nd home. The other thread is closed for posting (why???) but if you missed the first set of haunted house pic's, just go here......
http://www.auctionsightings.com/showthread.php?t=1870
I just wanted to show you how the decorating is coming along.....you're welcome to come visit anytime!! :)

Attachments

trees said:
Wow! I love haunted houses! That one looks pretty nice! Is this something you do, or a group?
I do the artwork and decorating at several area houses, but this one is by far the best!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
VERY Cool! Where do you get some of your stuff? (I know the people you make.....talented person that you are :D) I want a suit of armour!!!!!!

Nanner said:
VERY Cool! Where do you get some of your stuff? (I know the people you make.....talented person that you are :D) I want a suit of armour!!!!!!
We go to trade shows through the year looking for things to buy, I was lucky enough to go to Chicago, Florida, North Carolina and Ohio last year, but haven't done much traveling this year! :(

BTW I believe you can buy the armor on eBay, they even have cute little miniatures!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Can I just live there?? Man nice work..I love the skeleton fireplace..I'll just pack up my toys and comics and make myself right at home. :lol: :lol: