Red Rider Leg Lamp

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Remember in the Christmas story where the dad bought that leg lamp? Here's your chance to own one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=7505927153 . The guy recently bought the house and is looking to fix it up. Living in Cleveland, I have no idea where this house is located. I can't drive for a few more weeks or else I would be out finding it right now.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh I love that movie...I'll have to wait to get one though. That would be pretty cool to see the house. :D Hopefuly they will include more pics..Good one (Dragon)...I wish the seller good luck on the auction and house . :cool:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What I want to know is how did you happen to find that LOL! Did you search specifically for it??

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
The lamp is actually listed all over eBAY .You can find it in Entertainment Memorabilia, Weird stuff, Collectibles and probably more.. Found one last night in
Entertainment memorabilia (movie memorabilia/ props & reproductions).These areas are my playgrounds...You can find good stuff in there.... :cool:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's a good find. I can't see how the lamp is for anything good but nostalgia, as it's not very good to look at. It looks liek one hell of an interestng end piece for a table, though.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I was actually looking for the house which I thought was still on Ebay but wasn't. I wouldn't mind owning a lamp myself. lol