Red Rider Leg Lamp

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Remember in the Christmas story where the dad bought that leg lamp? Here's your chance to own one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=7505927153 . The guy recently bought the house and is looking to fix it up. Living in Cleveland, I have no idea where this house is located. I can't drive for a few more weeks or else I would be out finding it right now.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Oh I love that movie...I'll have to wait to get one though. That would be pretty cool to see the house. :D Hopefuly they will include more pics..Good one (Dragon)...I wish the seller good luck on the auction and house . :cool:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What I want to know is how did you happen to find that LOL! Did you search specifically for it??

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The lamp is actually listed all over eBAY .You can find it in Entertainment Memorabilia, Weird stuff, Collectibles and probably more.. Found one last night in
    Entertainment memorabilia (movie memorabilia/ props & reproductions).These areas are my playgrounds...You can find good stuff in there.... :cool:

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

That's a good find. I can't see how the lamp is for anything good but nostalgia, as it's not very good to look at. It looks liek one hell of an interestng end piece for a table, though.

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was actually looking for the house which I thought was still on Ebay but wasn't. I wouldn't mind owning a lamp myself. lol

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I've seen this lamp for sale online in a store someplace.....have the link saved around here somewhere. Want to get one for the hubby :)

Nightsurfer likes this.
  8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

just take a look at the "google ad" on the top of the page LMDAO

I think of this as more of "A Christmas Story Leg Lamp"

9. TwilightDawn

TwilightDawn ~Bus Driver's Pet~

I sware that that movie is a "guy Movie" My husbend loves it but I think it was one of the dumbest movies ever made...

Nightsurfer likes this.