• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Red Light Changers

Bosox04

Registered Member
Has anyone heard of the MIRT?

It's a red light changer that will alow you to pull up to any red light and change it.

They usually ran about $300, but now I can't find them. These are pretty illegal to have if you're not emergency personell.

Any ideas out there?

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I don't understand how that would work :S Like, I get that it will change it from red to green, but that's pretty hazardous no?
And emergency vehicles are allowed to run red lights, so I don't see why they would need that.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow, such a thing even exists? Either way unless you were a policeman or an ambulance driver I can't think of any reason why an average citizen would need something like that. We all just need to wait at the red lights like everyone else.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't understand how that would work :S Like, I get that it will change it from red to green, but that's pretty hazardous no?
And emergency vehicles are allowed to run red lights, so I don't see why they would need that.
Yeah, you'd think they'd supply those with that kind of gadget. Why would others need it? Too impatient to wait for green light? I can imagine how this can be dangerous especially if there are pedestrians crossing - what if they just got on the street and light changed suddenly on them. Boom!