Red Hot Chili Peppers

Well they just came out with a new album, Stadium Arcadium... and it's pretty damn good. Anybody else like this band/what's your favorite songs?

F

Forbidden

Re: Red Hot Chile Peppers

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I also bought this album. I haven't got to listen to it too much in depth, so my favorite song on it right now is Dani California which is on the radio a lot. Some other good songs by them are Under the Bridge, Californication, and Scar Tissue.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

Good job with the spelling, loser :D

I love Californication. I've listened to their music for a couple of years now and I like most of it, but not all. Some of it is just odd.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

SenatorB said:
bah fuck... I completely didn't notice that.
Lmao . . . some fan you are, confusing their name with a country.

I also remember seeing them perform on TV at a concert and damn they sucked. The lead singer cannot sing worth a dime, they must really edit his voice.

Hehe, I'm not a HUGE fan or anything, just made the topic cause I downloaded their new CD and was giving it a listen...

N

NY Jay

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers, they're one of my all-time favorite bands. Stadium Arcadium has 2 great songs - Dani California and Snow (Hey Oh).

J

Jungle Jim

The Chili Peppers have tons of good songs, some of them arent that popular, but if you're only into a band because some of their songs are popular well then....you're retarted (no offense)

RHCP songs to check out:

By The Way
Can't Stop
Aeroplane
My Friends
Parallel Universe
Higher Ground
Fortune Faded
Road Trippin'

Basically the list could go on forever, I suggest buying every album