Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KSpiceFantastic, May 16, 2010.

1. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Website

Thoughts? Will any of you be picking this up soon?

I will be and I know a certain other member here at GF will be as well. :)

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I am definitely picking this up tuesday. It looks awesome. Can't wait. I've been waiting for a good Wild West game for a long time, and this is going to be momentous.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Call of Juarez got close last year, but this will knock it out of the park.

The multiplayer also looks enticing, for once.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've got it all paid off and I haven't been more excited for a game in a long time. I just read the review in Game Informer and it scored a 9.75/10. Everything they mentioned just got me more pumped.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I was thinking about getting it, but wanted to hear reviews first...nice to hear of the game informer one! I'll be checking 1up.com and gamespot.com as well.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'll most likely give it a rent. I don't know all that much about it though.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I've actually been thinking about picking this up, but I want to hear reviews from people I know before I do, and i'm gonna play through red dead revolver first to get a feel for it. It does look like the kind of game I would enjoy though.

8. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

i got just enough money to pick up a copy of this for myself. I just may end up doing that, or maybe I'll end up waiting for the paycheque after. I definitely wanna try this one out.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't bother. Go look up the video series Rockstar has been sharing for a few months. Watch a few of those videos and you'll shit your pants.

I heard the first one is a lot different that you don't need to bother with it to play this one.

10. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

I will be getting this for sure! Its about time Rockstar made something a little different, the GTA franchise was getting a little old.

Multiplayer looks amazing, may have to get back into xbox live.