• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer cheaters banned

JodieB

Registered Member
Rockstar are banning players who are cheating on multiplayer part on Red Dead Redemption which i dont blame them, more info on news story on link below

BBC - Newsbeat - Technology

viLky

ykLiv
I'm not holding my breath. Cheaters are always going to be there, and at the threat of getting banned or suspended they always find a way back. Whether by changing their IP address, using key generators, or fixing the coding in their hacks to bypass the patch/sensor detector of a hack. They had this problem on GTA4 multi-player and they did nearly nothing about it. Basically, in the end, the hackers won. Rockstar moved onto bigger and better thing while ignoring the fact that cheaters were still on their games.