Red Dawn

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I was just watching the movie Red Dawn and I saw that a remake of the movie is coming out in 2010.

I doubt this is the official trailer, but I do know the movie is coming out.

YouTube - Red Dawn Remake Trailer
Red Dawn (2010)

Basically the plot to the first movie and I assume the second movie is that America gets invaded by foreign forces. In the first movie it was the Russians and Cubans. In the second movie I heard rumors that it was the Chinese coming to collect their debt...

Assuming this actually did happen in America and you were in occupied territory, how would you react? What would you do?

Personally I'd say lock n' load, open season, no tags required... but thats just me :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I Really liked the original, the cast from it all ended up having solid careers to :hah:

had this been a real life situation and actually happened... I cant say I'd change much of the situation that happened in the movie. Take to the Hills and fight for my life liberty and right to freedom.
------
also here is the current IMDB site for the 2010 remake:

Red Dawn (2010)

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
you know what was hilarious to was the first time I ever saw this movie.... Jeanie at the time was sporting the Jeanie Bueller Avatar.... and so every time I saw that actress touting around an AK or mounting a Machine gun I about died laughing

JAdams

Registered Member
Never watching that trailer while drunk again.

I thought we were actually being invaded by China. XD That'd be an embarrassing moment if I'm running in the streets crying out "THE CHINESE ARE COMING!!! THE CHINESE ARE COMING!!!!!!!"

But...I do hop they don't invade us any time soon.

*Prays hard*

EDIT: If America were invaded? I'll study up on military tactics and use that knowlege to [BEEP] the Chinese. No bars hold or whatever. Do whatever I can, no matter the cost...My masters will be Napleon, Sherman, and Patton.

EDIT II: Ah crap, now I'm kinda scared. O_O What if the Chinese found ample reason to invade the US and did so? What if they're actually planning an invasion? What if we loose? Will the other countries help us or will they just go "Suck it up, America. :D"? *Is paranoid*

Last edited:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
China doesn't have a single functioning aircraft carrier. I'm not sure how they'd pull off an invasion of America, but if they did, I imagine we'd nuke them.
------
Wait. I forgot it's national preparedness month. I better put together a Chinese invasion kit. I'm thinking a knife and a cup of Ramen Noodles, so when the Chinese attack suburban Portage (a highly strategic location), I can bait them with the noodles, and then slit their throats. It's a foolproof plan that I think I saw in a video game once.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
China can't invade us now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to several years from now.

As for what I'd do? If it's within the next 4 years, follow orders. If not, coordinate a defense with others in the neighborhood. Yes, it's important to scramble to make sure you're prepared, but coordinating things with others is more important.