RED ALERT!!! THunder in the house...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FCXShogun, Jun 1, 2006.

1. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

Yo ssup people aight I dunno if some of yall know me anyway heres a quick fact:
    Username: Hazim a.k.a. Thunder
    Sports: BBall, Football, Tennis, Table Tennis, Swimming, Martial Arts (Karate), Badminton...

Thats it for now feel free to ask any ques...I hope I can find a GOOD & QUALITY discussion/debate here.. :)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to Central Fusion Hazim. Glad that you decided to join these forums. I'll see you in the sports section bro. Looking forward in having great basketball or even sports debates and discussions with you.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome to the forums.. hopefully you will become active

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hooray! Someone who wants something besides sports! Trust me, you'll find there are a few very good debaters on this forum, and if you can back your points up in a logical manner, you'll be taken seriously.

Welcome, and hopefully we'll see a lot of you in Mature Discussion.

5. Babe_Ruth

LOL...If your not happy with all the sports members joining why don't you make the effort of getting members to join and help contribute in other sections? lol.

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I have no problem with sports members joining, but they don't make me happy either cause they don't affect me too much. I have tried to get a couple of my friends to join in the debates and stuff, but they all take a look at it and say "looks like you've pretty much got everything covered" and don't join.

7. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Hey, I know you from M2.

Welcome to Central Fusion. You'll find some quality debators here.
    Have fun, and see ya in the forums.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yea there's a good crop of members on M2. There good posters and they know lots about sports. That's why i try to recruit good members from there. Sometimes it works sometime it doesn't.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

wooh hoo! table tennis!!!!!

welcome