Recorded and Replayed Games

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Mirage, May 23, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you record a game or watch the replay later on, do you care if you already know who won? Would you still watch the whole game, or any of it if you already know who won?

I always like to watch them without knowing who won. It's pretty pointless to watch them if you know the outcome already.

If I hear who won then I'll probably not worry about watching it at all.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Its been a very long time since I've ever tried to tape something and then watch it later. Pretty much the only thing i'll tape is wrestling if I cant watch it.

The internet and my friends would give away the outcome so I dont even bother. I dont want to watch a replay of something I know the outcome of already.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If I cant watch a game live, I do everything in my power to not know the outcome. But if I do and my team wins then I'll watch it no matter what, but it just wouldn't be the same because I would know who wins. If my team loses and I know about it, there's no way I would watch it. It would just make me more angrier.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

It depends. There are games that I'm more concerned as to who won, so much that I want to find out as soon as the info is available. I would still watch the recorded game if my team won, haha. Then there are some competitions that I watch because I enjoy watching the battle and the performance, even if the result is predicatable (or spoiled).