PC Games Recommended PC Racing Games?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anybody have any PC racing games to recommend? I'm not looking for NASCAR but more of a Gran Tourismo type feel.

well i was going to give the "pc racers" a test run and i picked up DIRT and it wasit half bad. its got a much more rally feel. Im running a windows vista so its higher end pc right now but i recomend you have a prity good pc defanitly xp most likely a profesional adition but if not a decent graphics card. message me if you want to know if yours is accepteble for decent pcgaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Or they can make a topic in IT Forum and have everyone who posts there give them an opinion. What, exactly, makes you so much of an expert on PC gaming that would warrant an advertisement to message you personally?

I'd try the Need For Speed series, it's a fun one.

wow tweek. all i ment was ide look into it for him! and i wasent advertiseing i just love that game. sorry i thought this sight offered opinions!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Plenty of opinions to go around, my friend, jump into some debates and you'll see some real good opinions.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks kong. I'm pretty sure my card can handle any game on the market right now. It's one of the top cards available at the moment and isn't sold in stores yet. :)

I didn't view your post as advertising. Don't worry about it, it's not a problem. I wasn't really looking for rally car racing as much as track racing but now that you mention rally car racing I might check that out too. Do you know if there is a demo available that I can download?

There is allot of Poser site's but i dont think theres any real demo, il look for you but im going to do it on my other pc cuz im shure most are viruses. il get back to you......

The best my friends dad could find was this site
GZ Downloads - DiRT Index
but he didnt really tell me any thing but the url so...up to you ide just find a friend with it so you can borrow it. altho pcs arnt really like a system where you can just put in games and out its more of a temporaraly long decision to me so unless you live like right down the street from someone who'd let you try it or you live 3 ft from me i doubt its on the MUST HAVE list. not shure. check out sites with game ratings to see what other people thing. i love it but its not so much my style as it is my redneck cuzin.

Last edited: