Recap: Nets vs Magic

K

Kidd

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) -- Eddie House scored 15 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter and the New Jersey Nets held Dwight Howard to a season-low one point in a 101-94 victory over the Orlando Magic on Saturday night.Vince Carter had 27 points and Richard Jefferson 17 to lead the Nets to a season-high fourth straight win and their ninth in 11 games. Jason Kidd added 16 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as New Jersey rallied from a 15-point second-half deficit to reach the .500 mark (20-20) for the first time since Nov. 20.Hedo Turkoglu had 24 points to lead the undermanned Magic, who played without the injured Grant Hill (pinkie) in losing a season-high fifth straight. Rookie J.J. Redick had a career-high 13 points in only his ninth game.The big key for the Nets was the defensive job they did on Howard, who was averaging a team-high 17.5 points. He was 0-for-6 from the field and was so frustrated on offense by Jason Collins that he picked up three offensive fouls. His previous low was four points against Phoenix on Dec. 11.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=270120017

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow you don't expect Dwight to only have one point in a game, that's really surprising. Another win for the Nets they're on fire right now, and they finally reached the 500. Now I bet all the scouts will be like watch out for the Nets and everything, but at first there where like there terrible, trade Carter trade Kidd. But now there like keep them. I hate when people go back on there words like that. I said all along keep the big three, there going to win games for you. And who are producing the most for the Nets that's right Carter and Kidd, and RJ. Nice win for the Nets.