• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Reasons to drink coffee everyday

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There really can't be any adult in this great big world that has never tried coffee. It's consumed everywhere, and judging by the amount of Starbucks locations in the United States alone, (in 2012, there were 10,924!) we love our caffeine.

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day
If all of these studies are right then I shouldn't feel bad that I love my coffee. Seems there are many benefits to drinking it from making you feel happier to being beneficial to your liver if you consume alcohol. I don't think I will be giving it up anytime soon.

dDave

V.I.P.
There are also many studies that say that coffee really isn't good for you. The scientific community seems to be going back and forth on this.

Lots of people put tons of dairy and sugar in their coffee, that stuff is unquestionably bad for you. (Starbucks sells a lot of these)

I am still holding out and have not yet tried coffee. I don't believe that caffeine is good for you but at the same time I don't really mind it. (meaning, the caffeine isn't the reason why I haven't tried coffee)

Here's a recent note by Harvard. Harvard School of Public Health The Nutrition Source Ask the Expert: Coffee and Health

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Haters gonna hate! Thanks for the list Hilander. Coffeeholics unite!!

But on a serious note, I don't see why some coffee in moderation wouldn't be good for someone. Like Dave mentioned, the dairy and sugar added to coffee adds a lot of the bad things to it. Why couldn't one good cup of black sugarless coffee actually be good for a person?

A lot of things we see as bad for us can be good in moderation.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm getting ready to have my first cup and I'm going to have a second.

Too much of anything can be bad for you and for every study that says something is good for you I bet there is one that says its bad. Choose the one you want to believe and go with it.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I drank coffee just once. It messed with my insides a bit. I never drank coffee again after that.

MissFunction

Registered Member
Few cup? By cups you mean mugs? Usually I drink like 3 to 6 400ml coffees a day. Sometimes when having many things to do as high as 8.
Yeah, mugs. :-/ Well, that's a little too much for my heart to handle. Sometimes a mug too many makes me have palpitations. Might be due to my medicine as well.

1 month i had to drink decaff. It was horror! :tired: never again pls!