Reason I've lost faith in humanity #413

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Townhall.com::The "Sex-Box" Race for President::By Kevin McCullough

It's called "Mass Effect" and it allows its players - universally male no doubt - to engage in the most realistic sex acts ever conceived. One can custom design the shape, form, bodies, race, hair style, breast size of the images they wish to "engage" and then watch in crystal clear, LCD, 54 inch screen, HD clarity as the video game "persons" hump in every form, format, multiple, gender-oriented possibility they can think of.

And because of the digital chip age in which we live - "Mass Effect" can be customized to sodomize whatever, whoever, however, the game player wishes.

With it's "over the net" capabilities virtual orgasmic rape is just the push of a button away.
Great, a homophobic, ill-informed, self-proclaimed bible-thumper with a news column. When will these geriatrics actually sit down and play what they're criticizing? Like the guy above, they're almost always wrong in their assumptions.

This guy actually thinks that adult material in entertainment forms are precursors to online rape! Not only is his "information" about Mass Effect totally off kilter, but he uses it as a way to flaunt his homophobic insecurities!

I'm sick and tired of these grumpy, lifeless, dickwads who parade around claiming that video games are the end of society. Or the morons like Jack Thompson (a man who blamed Pearl Harbor on video games) who think that the sole purpose for video games is to teach kids to murder and hate.

I know there are many gamers on this site, I'd imagine most of you agree with my assessment of this columnist as a totally misinformed anal wart, but why do people act this way? I mean, isn't there something more important than video games to be paying attention to?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
You know we don't always see eye to eye on things but I have to agree with you.
There far more batterer things to concentrate on besides Video Games.

Besides I read somewhere that video gamers have the best hand to eye coordination and uncle Sam is seeking them out for their Drone program.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I also cannot stand the ignorance of guys like this who have audiences that will believe them, because now all sorts of people have been misguided! I'd expect to see this guy at a book burning somewhere from the sounds of his ramblings.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I'm going to have to play Mass Effect more. I must have tried to sodomize everything in that game so far with very limited success. I hate it when such features get trumped up so much when the game makers have no intention of delivering. Although, seriously, video game sodomy hasn't changed much from the days of Super Mario. When will game designers realize that gamers want more depth to their virtual sodomy experience, and not just more bloom effects, or whatever graphics enhancement they're pushing these days?

Last edited:
I personally agree with Gabes stance on the situation:

I was ready to suggest that if you really wanted to hurt this guy you should contact his sponsors. That was until I started looking for his sponsors. It turns out he's only on two stations and they are both Christian stations. They only had six or seven sponsors at most and they were almost all churches or local mortgage companies. You really can't contact his sponsors because the guy just doesn't have any. The biggest thing he seems to be involved in is the Townhall.com site. He's one of a hundred or so columnists there but really that's just like Blogspot for nut jobs. I really didn't understand just how right we were with this comic until I started doing more research on him. This guy is a nobody. This blow up with gamers is the most attention he's ever had, and is ever likely to get.
Thats why I ignore people like him.

MrPancake13

You, sir, are an ASSHAT!!
ppl need to just get a grip and realize that games are indeed, FUN. they dont teach to be satans children, they teach us hand eye coordination and the ability to accomplish goals. they are addictive, and fun as hell, and the main thing that gives me something fun to do at night.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
its gonna happen from now till doomsday!

there are people out there talking about stuff they have no right talking about... like Jack Thompson!