Reason for Delayed Jericho Return

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

It turns out the WWE thought Jericho was a little TOO skinny. Jericho was less than 200 lbs when he signed with the WWE about 2 months ago. He will be back after Survivor Series if he can put more weight on, and by weight I mean muscle, not fat. Chris Jericho better be working out 24/7 cause I hate waiting for this. More news as it comes...

- Veloci-T

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Interesting here, they want him to get more stronger, probably because they are setting him for matches against the likes of Khali, Undertaker and some others.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh my god, this is really making me angry, I wanted Chris Jericho to come back like three weeks ago. Now I read these news, it's very frustrating. Hopefully he will gain that weight sooner then later. Also hopefully the WWE will stop showing those promo's for awhile.

4. Veloci-T

actually they want him to look better, and i dont expect him to go against Khali, Taker, or anyone like them, i expect him to feud with someone from RAW, maybe Triple H, or myabe even with HArdy over the Intercontinental Championship

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Did anybody ever think that maybe those save us videos and whatever are from EDGE and not Jericho?

6. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

that's not a bad thought haha but I still think they are jericho. all the signs in the video are linked to Chris.

that would be hilarious if it was edge the entire time hahahaha

7. Millz

Yeah but I think I'm wrong and I hope I'm wrong. We all know Edge is coming back eventually...we don't know 100% if Jericho is or not.

Needless to say I can't wait to see them both back...

8. Veloci-T

im 100% sure its Jericho, i also read that Stephanie was enraged when she found out everyone knew it was Jericho

9. Millz

i saw that too

what does she take us for? frickin clueless idiots??