• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Really old computer games for PC

dDave

V.I.P.
I was looking through my collection of games the other day and ran into some really, really old games. tell me if any of you have heard of these, I remember them all being really good.
1.)Pitfall The Mayan Adventure
2.)Total Annihilation
3.)Toy Story
4.)Sim City Classic
5.)Sim Ant
6.)Age Of Empires

I remember Starcraft working for Windows 95 but that still is not considered to be that old because tons of people still play it.

Does anybody play Windows 95 games anymore? Or am I the only one?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The original Tomb Raider was a PC game.

Doc

V.I.P.
The controls were kinda goofy, but it was cool for its time.

Doc

V.I.P.
I don't even know if you can buy it anymore, it's a fairly old game.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
Out of your list, the only one I have played is Age Of Empires. It may be old, but I still consider it to be a game, fairly up to date game. I know there are sequals, but I haven't played those and still have more to do in the original.

dDave

V.I.P.
The original Age of Empires actually had quite the graphics for the time that it came out, though the campaign was lacking a lot it was still a good game, the scenario creator really made it a good game, the sequels are kind of stupid I have the third game and it is a dumb game altogether the original was much better because it was much simpler and there wasn't ant stupid main character that repeats the same 2 lines over and over.

The original ruled all of the others