• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Really Disappointed

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I received Tony's email this morning and I am sending out something tomorrow morning when I go to the post office.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Wow that is soooo cool...you don't find people like that anymore....I got her mailing addy from tonyspoker this morning...I never thought of keeping it...so I will be mailing out a few more packages....through out this week.....

no worries Jen we got everyone else back

I think everyone should post who is sending a package again....I know a lot of people offered....but list again if you are for surly sending just so we know we got the whole 12 or 14 covered....Then after you send it please post that it was sent! It would be nice if she got a few extra's for her kind patience!!!

I will send out a few myself.....

~Trina~
I have a couple of things I'm sending out. I sent Tonyspoker a PM through the Breakroom to thank her for sending out the address!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I'll let you know tomorrow the tracking #. Unfortunately I can't send it out media mail from Canada to the States.
If I want a tracking # , I need to send it out Expedited so shipping will cost $12.00
That's the only way to be sure it gets there.

TGirl

Registered Member
ouch!!!! sorry it cost so much.........

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
You all are great! I agree she has been exceptionally nice! I am thankful it was her that won the auction!! I am going to mail something out too, I think I am going to pick something up at the zoo Saturday or something from Memphis.

Julie

Registered Member
Jen I spent half the night last night sending emails to the ones on this thread that put their email addy's on. The ones that didn't post their email on here are selling something on ebay right now, so those people I did "ask seller a question" & sent the buyer's address.

Nani was one of the ones I emailed with & she came up with a really great idea. Those of us who are sending out a box this time should give you the tracking number. I see no reason why we can't post this on here cuz when you go on www.usps.com & enter it all it does is give you tracking info with city & state as the most info given out. There's no addresses that show up on there or anything. What a great idea, huh? This way we can track the packages together & all know she's getting them:

www.usps.com usps postage 9102 0105 2129 7553 5586 08 from Nani

I will be sending mine out tomorrow & will post on here with the tracking number.

TGirl

Registered Member
I got 4 packages almost together and I am gunna send them out Separately by the Friday I promise and I will get tracking on them and incert it here

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
tonyspoker said:
Jen I spent half the night last night sending emails to the ones on this thread that put their email addy's on. The ones that didn't post their email on here are selling something on ebay right now, so those people I did "ask seller a question" & sent the buyer's address.

Nani was one of the ones I emailed with & she came up with a really great idea. Those of us who are sending out a box this time should give you the tracking number. I see no reason why we can't post this on here cuz when you go on www.usps.com & enter it all it does is give you tracking info with city & state as the most info given out. There's no addresses that show up on there or anything. What a great idea, huh? This way we can track the packages together & all know she's getting them:

www.usps.com usps postage 9102 0105 2129 7553 5586 08 from Nani

I will be sending mine out tomorrow & will post on here with the tracking number.
Everyone was suppose to give the # last time, but obviously most had trouble following through! Julie, you are wonderful to have taken the time to do this. I sent her out a card today with an uncirculated 1923 silver dollar in a sleeve taped to the card. I sent this through regular mail because I was at work and wanted it sent ASAP. I will also try to send out another box later in the week.

TGirl

Registered Member
I sent my package...I just didn't know I was suppose to put a number on the board so I didn't.....puts hands out for the ruler

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I packed up a really cool box this morning. I will be at work when the post office is open the rest of this week. But.... Monday morning I will send it and put the tracking # here. I got the addy from tonyspoker.
Thanks guys,
Allison