• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Really Disappointed

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
Hi jen sorry to hear this disappointment..........hopefully they will send something. if not let me know and I will send something as well that isn't fair that you have to make up the 14 boxes... nani

Thanks Nani, I would really hate for you to have to do that, I know you mentioned you were in a hardship and I dont want no one putting their selves out, If I have to I'll use my card auction money to make it up to her.

djebay was suppose to of sent a really good box of collectable coins and 125 dollars cash!

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
Thanks Nani, I would really hate for you to have to do that, I know you mentioned you were in a hardship and I dont want no one putting their selves out, If I have to I'll use my card auction money to make it up to her.
There is no way you are doing it yourself Jenn!!!! NO WAY!!! Please people send what you promised! Jenn can't afford it anyore than the rest of us, and she certainly does not need a negative FB for doing something wonderful for someone she never met!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Well I agree post it ..I know Mine was delivered I just checked again .At least It says It was. And Jen If You need me to send more let me know.

Thanks Doubles I really appreciate it! I know she got yours because she has told me some things she got.

nani1987

Registered Member
jen, it's ok. I send if you want me to... I get by , somehow the lord helps and provide so if you do don't worry about it.. it's not fair to your son....nani

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
you most certainly will NOT do that.

Sheesh, funny how the regs are the ones that have followed through. I'd expect one or 2 to fall through the cracks, but 12???
come ON people. sheesh.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
you most certainly will NOT do that.

Sheesh, funny how the regs are the ones that have followed through. I'd expect one or 2 to fall through the cracks, but 12???
come ON people. sheesh.

I KNOW!! I figured we might have one or two to not send, but wow 12!!??? That sucks, but I did get nervous after it was over and I noticed alot of those that said they'd send out something started coming here less and less.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I agree Jen, you definately should not make it all up.
I can send another little something if you need it.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
jen, it's ok. I send if you want me to... I get by , somehow the lord helps and provide so if you do don't worry about it.. it's not fair to your son....nani

Girl you are to sweet! and you are SO right, if you put it in God's hands he will provide! Just putting it ALL in his hands is SO hard!!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I have sent DJ a PM on yahoo offline. I'll let you know if he responds.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
I agree Jen, you definately should not make it all up.
I can send another little something if you need it.
Thanks Wolver! I dont know what I'd do without you guys! She is going to send me her mailing address again. When I get it I will let you all know! I'm sorry this happened!!