• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Reality TV

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
What are your thoughts on shows like Survivor, Amazing Race ect?

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I wish I had more time to actually watch The Amazing Race! I really like that show. And I am friends with someone who was on it, twice. Mel White used to live in my city, and when I was a Christian, we went to the same church. He and his son, actor, writer and director, Mike White, were on a season together, and they got pretty far. Then, the next year, I think it was, they were brought back for a favorites season. They didn't get too far, then. But it was cool to see someone I know, on the show. xD

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Survivor and Big Brother, mostly for me. Then you have the scripted reality like American/Canadian Pickers, Storage Wars, Duck Dynasty...

Probably the most reality show I watch is the NHL... and 24CH.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Crypticshock said:
Survivor and Big Brother, mostly for me. Then you have the scripted reality like American/Canadian Pickers, Storage Wars, Duck Dynasty...

Probably the most reality show I watch is the NHL... and 24CH.
I love American Pickers! I also love Pawn Stars.