TV Reality TV Show

Bliss

Sally Twit
If you could be on any reality TV show, which would you pick and why?

I'd go for Big Brother. I figure I'd only last about a week so I wouldn't have to face all the shitty tasks and the arguing. I can imagine myself being the quiet person that nobody notices but I'd be watching everyone from the sidelines. It would be an interesting experience but I think I would hate it for the most part. I would enjoy the insane feeling of knowing you're being watched 24/7 but would also be very aware of the cameras.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Probably Star Academy because of the artistic disciplines being taught in the boarding school angle. And it's cool to have a chance to sing with big stars once a week.

The show I'd like least is the Ile de Tentation (probably same format as your Temptation Island). I don't want to be stuck with flirting males (or my partner with flirting females) just to "test" our relationship.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I'd do America's Next Top Model, cause what girl hasn't at least thought about being a famous super model?

The Mole for me. Whether I'm the Mole or not, I believe I can play a good role and would make for a suspicious fellow. :stir:

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd love to be on either Survivor or The Amazing Race. Survivor would be cool because I'd be living outdoors and trying to outsmart the other players. Plus I think I would be really good at most of the challenges. The Amazing Race would be fun, getting to travel all over the world.