• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Reality Shows

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
D

doingbrutalthings

lilbballfrk said:
i love reality shoes! it could get really funny to watch people start drama out of nothing. you have got to admint, it is entertaining.
I didn't know you could watch shoes, lol. Anyway, reality shows are alright. Jerry Springer is just out of hand, but I enjoy watching rednecks fight. Maury is alright. At least he doesn't make rednecks fight like Jerry Springer. Fear Factor really caught my interest.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Maury is the Jerry Springer for the ghetto. The only major difference besides typicality of races between the shows, is that Maury has variety.

D

doingbrutalthings

Jerry Springer rarely has hispanic and black people on it. Jerry Springer can really make you laugh when they do that little dance when the whole audiance comes on the stage and dances. That makes me LMAO.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I don't think you can actually compare Jerry Springer to reality. That is long dead in my book.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well most reality shows are just as staged as Jerry is anyway.

Blur

iPimp
Springer and Maury are talk shows.

Anyways, reality shows are boring, fake, annoying, and lame and the fad needs to fucking die out

L

Laharl ex

I personally don't care for most of them. There were one or two that I liked, but most of them are really shallow and offensive. Animation is one thing, but...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Laharl ex said:
I personally don't care for most of them. There were one or two that I liked, but most of them are really shallow and offensive. Animation is one thing, but...
So you believe that animation can't do worse? That's got to be a joke. You apparently have not witnessed many offensive animations.