Realistic Fake Moustache?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Grr... I just did a clean shave and have been keeping up with it for the past week or so..

Anyway, just TODAY I find out about this costume party in two days.. :D

So, basically I need some tips on creating/buying a realistic looking (yet fake) moustache. Any costume or makeup people here have any tips?

I don't want the cheap looking junk from Spencers. It needs to look fairly real.

Thanks in advance!

technoflutemom

Registered Member
To make it most realistic, I would probably just do "stubble spots" with pumic dabbed in tooth black. If you want something like a handlebar, I have no idea.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey Andrew you might want to take a trip to Denver and go to Theatrix

Theatrix Incorporated
1630 W Evans Ave
Englewood Colo 80223
(303)922-0505

Or

Reinke Brothers Inc
5663 S Prince St, Littleton, CO
(303) 795-5006

That's where I got all my stuff from..

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I found a place in Colorado Springs downtown that sold some good quality stuff. Picked up what I needed there. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He was right. I saw a picture of the 'stache and it's very lifelike. Didn't get to see if it matched his real hair or not.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well that one I showed you online wasn't the one I ended up getting but I think it was similar. I actually ended up not needing it yet anyway but when the time comes I'll have it. It seems to match my hair but actually in the time I have before I need to use it I can probably just grow my REAL stache back. :)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
We dont get to know what your costume is going to be? *sniffle*
And what is with this huge white blank spot at the bottom of my posts?

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I end up making the costume I'll post some pictures.

(I think the white spot you are talking about is caused by the left column being full of text. Doesn't everybody have that same thing in their posts?)