• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Real-time Cloaking, no pun intended

RarePD

Registered Member
Ja, mon. I remember that.

Imagine this, this kind of technology would eliminate "blind spots" for drivers.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
That makes me think... when people eventually can get these for a pretty low price, then couldn't it raise car accidents? I mean, if it was night, not only would drivers not see much in the dark, they also would see even less of someone who decided to wear their invisible coat.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
They are partially transparent. They are just dancing, correct, but they're dancing while wearing the coats, which means they aren't completely visible. Did you actually pay attention?

RarePD

Registered Member
The only way a person or thing will seem transparant is when you're viewing this thru a computer screen. You know, it's not like "bam" I'm invisible. It makes a surface transparant when you're viewing it on a screen.

That's why I said it could eliminate blind spots. It isn't that the person will be wearing a suit in the car, the suit just shows an example of how this technology could work. You guys actually thought he was seriously cloaking himself? :lol: