• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Real Steel - Official Trailer [HD]

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw the trailer on television and I said this looks pretty ridiculous, but after it went on and one it looked pretty good. I decided to watch the full version on youtube and I have to admit that this peaked my interest. I know it's just a movie about robots, but it looks like a pretty good story and I'll probably end up seeing this.

YouTube - ‪Real Steel - Official Trailer [HD]‬‏

What are your thoughts? Is it something that you'd like to see?

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
One--just one trailer is all I want to see where Hugh Jackman isn't in the process of either taking off or putting on his shirt...

Still, this trailer sucked me in. The first one I saw one TV had me going, "WTF?! RockemSockemRobots?"

This is one I'd gamble my matinee money on to see in theaters, as I'm not expecting much in the way of story line or acting. I just expect a lot of metal thrashing about. :lol:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I remember hearing about a "Rock-'em-sock-'em" adaptation a while ago and thought it sounded insane but I'll admit the trailer is entertaining enough. Looks like it's going to actually have a plot which is good.

BrinkOfExistence

Registered Member
Looks alright but it seems i've seen everything i need to see just in that one trailer, what could possibly happen in this film that hasn't been shown.
Thats why i prefer teasers rather than trailers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, if I heard that they were thinking of making this type of movie without seeing the trailer I would of thought it was a stupid movie idea, but in all honesty it looks pretty damn good. Should be interesting to see how long this movie is, can't think it's more then an hour and 45 minutes or so. None the less, this is something I definitely want to see, and I do wonder how it's going to do in the box office.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm sold. If I can find someone that'll actually go see it with me in theaters, I'll pay the $8. Haha.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It irritated me so much whenever that kid goes "Get him a fight". That's when I realized that this would just probably be one of those typical turn-your-life-around movies featuring boxing robots. I think I've definitely seen the movie via the trailer.

I'm way too skeptical to spend money on this one.