Real football (soccer)

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
We call it football because the game is primarily played using feet whereas you lot call your game football even though throwing and catching is the name of the game.

I don't know much about your game and I'm sure keen to learn. I'm a massive fan of soccer and I'm sure I can tell you lot loads about the game that you might not know.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Football fan here too, I play it as well. You got a favourite football team?

I've got a question, what do you think about those forgeiners in Arsenal?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Yeah my favourite team is Manchester United.

The foreigners at Arsenal is an interesting area of our game, every team in the Premier League has alot of foreign players and Arsenal are no different. The thing about our game is that its all about winning and fans aren't worried who's playing for them as long as their winning, so I think that the nature of our game is a key component to our foreign orientation.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I can't stand Cristiano Ronaldo. Can't deny he's a great player, though.

If you have any questions about American football, don't hesitate to ask.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I can't stand Cristiano Ronaldo. Can't deny he's a great player, though.

If you have any questions about American football, don't hesitate to ask.

I don't really understand anything about the game to be honest, it seems a very stop start game which has never really got me interested.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't really understand anything about the game to be honest, it seems a very stop start game which has never really got me interested.
It's definitely more of a slow-paced game than what you're probably used to, but there's still plenty of action. The stop/start aspect probably makes it the most strategic sport in the world, giving teams the ability to bring in different personnel, call plays, try to create mismatches, etc.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
English football is fast paced and action packed and its a proven fact that the Premier League is the best league in Europe.

I did watch the superbowl last year, it was on late night TV and I did enjoy it, it does seem a very stretegic yet physical sport. The commentary is also wild for such a sedate natured sport.

RTWmaniac

Registered Member
its a proven fact that the Premier League is the best league in Europe.

Come on dude. I agree that the Premiership is the best league in the entire world but this is completely subjective. There's nothing proven or factual about this at all!

Alex, the foreign debate is tiring. Man U has more foreign players than English too, just like every other successful team in England these days.