• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Real estate heir pees on candy

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
And he wears womens clothes and lives in a boarding house in Texas. He walked into the drug store and peed on the candy rack and the cash register and his business owns several skyscrapers in New York City.
He pees on candy

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like the man has a checkered past. Really have to wonder if he had anything to do with his wife disappearing or the woman friend being found dead. If killing his neighbor was self defense why did he dismember the body and throw it into Galveston Bay.

Looks like peeing on a candy rack is the least of what he has done.

The man is obviously nuts, a menace to society and should be locked up in a mental institution.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
He is probaly too wealthy to be locked up and the court would just say he has afluenza. Anyway nobody chops people up in self-defense so it was probaly murder. Obviously all anyone needs to commit heinous crimes is to own several skyscrapers in New York City.