• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Real domain names

yooperchick

Registered Member
I'm in Eastern Time. It's already after 10 am here.

I'm to bed around 2am and up at 7am to get the kid on the bus. I'm too old to do the overnight stuff anymore.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I know a way around the swear filter, and I'm not telling so poo on you.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Boy, I feel stupid. I thought Andrew censored that, and I was sort of scratching my head wondering why...but it's his board and his decisions. So I left it at that.

So there is a filter that goes through all the posts and "cleans em up"?

dk_rare

Registered Member
Arse is blanked out? Arse is a British institution!

I’d heard of the Pen!sland one, but the others just completely cracked me up! The real websites show no acknowledgement of the hilarity value in their web addresses, but surely the funniness of the address is why they chose them, as you just can’t give these address’s to people in a business card, with www.TheRapistFinder.com on it :S

yooperchick

Registered Member
Wait, so Arse is a British institution? Why would they name it that given what arse means in British slang? It would be like having a Butt institution here in the states. hehe .. he said butt (think Beavis and Butthead).

And before anyone asks, I did have MTV when I lived in the dorms in college.

And for #2 on the list: expertsexchange, I am sure they knew what they were doing when naming it. It even sounds bad when you say it out loud.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
madgamer said:
And for #2 on the list: expertsexchange, I am sure they knew what they were doing when naming it. It even sounds bad when you say it out loud.
wait a minute... lets test this...

test: experts-exchange

test: ex-perts-exchange

test: e-xperts-exchange

test: experts-ex-change

Ok I still don't follow how that's funny. How is that funny?

oh wait....

test: expert-sex-change

nevermind. I get it now....