Read my Story On My website!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok, I have been asked to post my website for those of you who are interested in my story of James murder.

www.geocities.com/Msbabedoll/DEDPAGE.html

I am only allowed so many visitors per hour, so if it says its down, try back in an hour or so........

Thanks!!
    Jen

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2005

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Wow, thats a sad story... I wish I could help out

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

There's nothing wrong with thinking about it all the time. It is a horrible thing to go through. Hope things are going well for you. :)

4. Msbabedoll

Thanks! For some reason this week has been a tough week!! I know it will get better though!!

5. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I am very sorry, I cried has I read that, I am a very sensitive man, I cry at sad movies all the time. I wish there was something I could do to help you, but we are very tight for money also, since my accident, maybe I will save up and buy one of your bibles. I need a new one anyway.

MenInTights likes this.
  6. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

HI Jen,
    I read your story and I am so sorry for what you have gone through. I just want to let you know that you should never feel bad about your feelings when it comes to thinking about your husband. Whether happy or sad feelings, anytime you think about him and remember something about him is a gift and they are a testament to the life you shared.

I speak from experience. I come from a family of 3 kids ( an older brother and an older sister).
    Tragedy struck us when my brother died at the age of 28, than a few years later, my sister died at the age of 34. Two years after my sister, my father died and than 3 years after my father, my mother passed away.

This left me and my nephew ( my sister's only son ), as the only remaining family. My sister never married, so I was all that my nephew had.

Two years after my mom had passed away, my nephew who was only 20 years old, was diagnosed with chronic lung disease and had to be put on oxygen 24/7. They gave him 1 year to live.

He managed to last that year and sadly passed away at the age of 21.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of them, good times and bad. I usually cry a lot when I do, especially when I start feeling guilty about not doing more for them, but I cherish every memory that I have of them.

So I just wanted to say, be strong, stay healthy and never be afraid of your feelings!

MenInTights likes this.
  7. Msbabedoll

And it is stories like yours that makes me realize just how blessed I am!! Sure I lost my husband, but I STILL have my kids!!!

This might be a terrible thing to think, but I catch myself ALL THE time saying...."Ok God, you took my husband, you can't take my kids...please dont ever take my kids." I hope God see it fit that my kids stay here. I don't know if I could make it through another tragedy. And you have been through SO many!! My heart goes out to you!!

8. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Man, wolvergambit, I bow my head to you. God bless you everyday.

9. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

It's perfectly normal to think that about your kids. I think that all the time. My only son is 14 now and because he doesn't have any siblings and no extended family( no grandparents, no cousins, no aunts or uncles) at all, I worry about him a lot being lonely in life.

I pray all the time, that God allows me to live long enough to see him married and happy with children of his own. I am only afraid of dying before he is established in his life. My greatest fear is that he be left all alone in this world.

That is why I spend so much time with him and I try to make every day with him a special one, whether its just sitting down watching some stupid movie I hate, but he loves, just so he has company or playing poker for hours on end , instead of cleaning the house, just because he enjoys it.

The time I spend with him now, will leave him an eternity of happy memories that will help fill his heart on bad days.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. And I bow my head to you as well. I'm sure things have been difficult for you following your accident and my heart goes out to you.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  10. Msbabedoll

I guess we all have our problems, fears and things in life we have to deal with. It is SO nice to have places like this where you can meet and talk with them!! I am thankful to Anthony for inviting me here and finding so many new friends!!! Anyone who gets to know you all may not know how Blessed they are!!!

Well it is quitting time.......I got to head home........Until tomorrow!!!

God BLess!