• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

!Read First Before Posting!

007 Vegita

I will be leaving for a little bit so i expect this form to still be a good one. Alright cittys? And if i find inapropreite behavior you will be banned from the site. If you like talk to Blur first to see if its ok you can trade on here....just ask Blur first. And if you guys are good you will get some cookies and milk when i get back.LoL

And if i find you have been bad we will have to battle it out for leadership of the Saiyan Thrown.

Blur

iPimp
007 Vegita said:
If you like talk to Blur first to see if its ok you can trade on here....just ask Blur first.

And if i find you have been bad we will have to battle it out for leadership of the Saiyan Thrown.
i don't quite understand those two comments...lol. trade what? Battle it out for leadership? huh?

007 Vegita

Well Blur what u ment about battle it out for leadership i was being sacastic about that...and trade if we still have little kids here....trade DBZ TCG cards ya know. Thats all really :D