• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Re-Introduction and Apology

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Hello hello,

It's Kazmarov. If you don't remember me, weren't around, I'm of no importance to you and this message won't mean anything. If you were I do have something to say.

I'm sorry for trolling your home, your community. I'm sorry for posting hurtful things, and generally being a dick. I'm sorry to anyone who thinks I was a jackass to them.

I've been unbanned, a year and a half later, as they say time heals all wounds. I'd like to thank GF Staff for allowing me to come back, the friends from GF who were supportive of my effort to get unbanned, and Echoes in particular, and a host of other people who I've probably forgotten.

I won't be around much, but I do like things to resolve themselves, as it creates a good balance of karma. I hope you can understand that.

Whimsically,

Kazmarov

P.S. Part of the penance is the avatar. I'll have it up for 30 days. Feel free to mock!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi Kaz, welcome back. I hope all is well with you. Kudos for your apology.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back bro. Apology accepted.

Honestly the avatar condition was just to see if you would be a good sport about it. I won't hold you to it, but kudos for being willing to ride it out for 30 days. Feel free to put up another one. :nod:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back, Kaz.

I won't beat around the bush, what you did was inapropriate and I thought you were a real dick for a few months afterwards. That being said, I do believe that you can come back strong and I do hope you become active once again(I know you said you won't be around much).

Glad to have you back old friend.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I don't actually no, I am active on some other forums. If things settle in I may post here more often (though I think I'll stay out of MD, my blood pressure is nice and healthy as is). We'll see.

Impact

V.I.P.
Awesome, good to see you here, been good playing poker with you the past couple days. I was only a newbie when all that crap went down so it didn't effect me all that much but i'm glad the older members were able to forgive you. Welcome back

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome back to GF! :D Hey, everybody's human. I almost got banned from a forum once too :shake: it's all about learning! I hope to see you in the threads! :nod:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Good to have you back, man. Hopefully you'll find your place here and be active once again.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's always good to have a veteran member back.

That being said you know I don't lie and I don't sugar coat. I think they're being very, very forgiving considering what you did and tried to do. But I hope you prove me wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Teorropy Introductions 8
farhanrasel Introductions 7
N Introductions 8
D Introductions 5
runyoucleverboy Introductions 3