Xbox 360 Razr, Razr Black; Xbox, Xbox Halo 2 Green; Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Black?

ltk9492

Registered Member
A Black Xbox 360? like a razr black. I think this might happen, given the two different styles of xbox 1, the 3 different ps3's, and 5/6 different colored revolutions. there are many rumors on the net and pics too. Im hoping by at least the ps3 launch they would have a black one, but i think these pics were from a fan, not MS.

http://www.xbox365.com/news.cgi?id=GGuGduLLLu07101354
here is a link, or you can google it.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
It seems pretty likely, considering all the multiple versions of consoles we're getting every day. I mean, we've been them for years, and they keep releasing more different versions all the time. Plus, with the original Xbox's main color being black, they'd probably make it for people familiar with the first one.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, that black XBOX 360 screams photoshop beginner.. That's all I'm going to say about that. It's not a real picture of a black 360. It's obviously a darkened white one with certain areas highlighted with green still.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That looks pretty cool. I think I'd rather have a black one, but I'm sure it'll be a couple years before they release them, if they ever do.

ltk9492

Registered Member
Im hoping three things for the 360 by the PS3 and Revo launch.
1. Black 360( probably by ps3 launch next year.)
2. Price Drop (im sure of this by the PS3 launch so it will be even easier to get a 360 instead of the ps3.
3. Bugs fixed.( this beter happen)

yooperchick

Registered Member
I admit, I think the white is soooo ugly on the 360. Black would be so much better. Having it black just screams out coolness in my book and it looks so much better with the green.

Perhaps I am partial because my favorite color is black. :)

About the photoshop job - I didn't think it looked that bad. But that is coming from someone who doesn't use Photoshop and thinks half of the special effects in movies are still real *ahhh, just joking on the second one***.