• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Razr 2

lampshade333

Registered Member
Motorola's releasing the Razr 2 pretty soon, anybody have any thoughts about it?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder how well it will do compared to the iPhone. I haven't heard much about the Razr phones at all though so I can't comment. Have you used them?

lampshade333

Registered Member
It's hard to say how they'll do, but from my personal experience i don't think the iPhone will do too well. It's hard to text and has a few other bugs that make it not so fun to use.

But the RAZR 2 looks really cool, from what I gathered on the site it looks quite impressive. :nod: Motorola.com/2

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The original had reliability and service issues. They tended to break very easily, and are over priced. What's so special about the second?

mcrew117

I didn't know they were coming out with the second one. I have the original one and I'm looking to replace it :/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ltk9492 Video Games 6