• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Rays asking price for David Price

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like whichever team winds up with David Price will have to mortgage its future to do so.

According to Terry Pluto, the Indians checked on Price's available and were told it would take starting catcher Carlos Santana and top pitching prospect Danny Salazar for starters. Shortstop prospect Francisco Lindor, a Top 10 overall prospect for 2014, was also mentioned:

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ss ... rowns.html

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds a bit ridiculous but they do hold the power for now

If it starts getting close to his free agency it'll all change. I don't see anyone biting this soon.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
He won't get traded for peanuts but like The Millz said the price tag will come down. General Managers aren't stupid, they know David Price won't be re-signing with the Rays so they'll do everything in their power to get rid of him. Maybe a David Price/Wil Myers for Mike Trout package would work :D.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
He won't get traded for peanuts but like The Millz said the price tag will come down. General Managers aren't stupid, they know David Price won't be re-signing with the Rays so they'll do everything in their power to get rid of him. Maybe a David Price/Wil Myers for Mike Trout package would work :D.
Oh I'm sure they wouldn't give him in a trade for nothing, but they'll get desperate if no one bites by 4 weeks before the trade deadline