• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ray Rice punch-out of his fiancee

Elanor

Registered Member
The non-politically correct reason would be 'Battered woman syndrome'. It is pretty common for some woman who are the victims of domestic violence to side with their husband/boyfriend/partner. It is part of the emotional abuse side of it, they are made to think it is their fault, that they made their partner hurt them etc. If this is the case then she needs help, not vilification.

If however, it is all about money for her, then she is making light of a situation that is very serious for a lot of women. And as for him, he deserves everything he gets and more!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It seems like a lot of people are calling for Goodell to step down or be fired over this. If it turns out that he's lying and the NFL did actually receive the video back in April, then I, too, think he should start looking for another job. It also makes me wonder if the Ravens coaches and administration had seen the video as well.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
How could they not see it? It seems impossible to me that he didn't see it and the Ravens didnt see it

Sounds like a clusterfuck

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
If the Ravens did actually see it, then this would be a worse scandal than Spygate, in my opinion.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to agree with that

Didn't they think the actual video would be released at some point? Pretty idiotic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Millz NFL 9
StroShow NFL 71
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4